Maintain Your Established Network the Right Way
With OEM Security, Compliance and Warranty
Used / Gray Market
It's risky and costs more than you think.
- Failures increase RFP workload
OEM certified. Discounted price. Guaranteed performance.
- Supports sustainability initiatives
It’s Not Easy Being Green.
But it’s worth it, and it’s been our model from day one.
Sourcing, refurbishing and certifying critical IT hardware to ‘like-new’ OEM standards is incredibly hard work — but the benefits are tremendous:
- Savings | OEM-CPO is far less expensive than new
- Legacy Equipment | Get warrantied hardware that’s no longer being manufactured (and you know will work with your network)
- Circular Economy | Give new life to equipment normally destined for landfills
- Reputation | Companies are now being graded on environmental initiatives — buying and using remanufactured hardware is an important part of a green strategy
The PureWrx team is proud to have been recognized by various organizations for our sustainability programs — learn more here.
The PureWrx Process
We manage everything from end-to-end.
The PureWRX Process
We manage everything
Filling the Gap in the Certified Pre-Owned Market
and End Users need:
To affordably maintain established networks
Full OEM warranty and support
A safe, legal and reliable source
Compliance with OEM contracts
100% OEM Certified Pre-Owned parts
Warranty and support options as new
Turnkey, outsourced platform for OEMs
Compliant with existing OEM agreements
Single trusted partner for End Users
To protect their brand reputation
To retain and grow existing customers
To drive new and incremental revenue
An outsourced solution