Trusted by the World’s Most Advanced Networks
It’s Not Easy Being Green.
But it’s worth it, and it’s been our model from day one.
Sourcing, refurbishing and certifying critical IT hardware to authorized OEM-Certified Pre-Owned standards is incredibly hard work — but the benefits are tremendous:
- Circular Economy | Give new life to equipment destined for landfills while supporting your corporate social and sustainability initiatives
- Savings | OEM-CPO is less expensive while being significantly more reliable than non-OEM used equipment
- Security | Reduce the risks associated with used equipment that could be compromised
- Blended Options | Blending new product with OEM-CPO is a great way to both save money and save the environment
- Legacy Equipment | Full OEM warranty and support for hardware that’s no longer being manufactured new
- Reputation | Companies are being held accountable for environmental initiatives — using OEM-CPO hardware should be part of your strategy
The PureWrx team is proud to have been recognized by various organizations for our sustainability programs — learn more here.
Maintain Your Established Network the Right Way
With OEM Security, Compliance and Warranty
Used / Gray Market
It's risky and costs more than you think.
- Failures increase RFP workload
OEM certified. Discounted price. Guaranteed performance.
- Supports sustainability initiatives
The PureWrx Process
We manage everything from end-to-end.
The PureWRX Process
We manage everything
Filling the Gap in the Certified Pre-Owned Market
and End Users need:
To affordably maintain established networks
Full OEM warranty and support
A safe, legal and reliable source
Compliance with OEM contracts
100% OEM Certified Pre-Owned parts
Warranty and support options as new
Turnkey, outsourced platform for OEMs
Compliant with existing OEM agreements
Single trusted partner for End Users
To protect their brand reputation
To retain and grow existing customers
To drive new and incremental revenue
An outsourced solution