Customer Case Study
90% Gross Margin. $12m Year One Revenue
Brand Partner Challenge
- Large amounts of gray market goods being sold to high-value customers with no authorized support option or revenue.
- No internal budget or resources with expertise in building a CPO program.
- Millions of dollars of inventory and parts scrapped because they had no way to market and sell them.
PureWRX Certified Pre-Owned Solution
- Turnkey CPO solution developed with customer to maximize return and meet mutual business model goals. Demonstrate demand, incremental sales and increased share of wallet from CPO platform.
- Leverage existing relationships providing broader aftermarket services combined with CPO expertise.
Year 1 Results
- Over $12M in income from previously written off and destroyed assets – equivalent to $50M in new sales operating income.
- 100% lift as CPO replaces gray market for largest customers.
- 90% gross margin for brand partner.
"Our unique selling model at Dell enabled us to tap into the massive secondary market easier than most companies with more complex sales models. For those companies, the PureWRX model is a no-brainer for CFO’s and business unit operators to adopt. It’s truly ‘found money’ with extremely high margins and little business modification requirements."
– Paul Bell
Former President of Enterprise Sales, Dell, Inc.
"The PureWRX Team demonstrated a new and material market opportunity for our company. Their knowledge of the secondary market was an eye-opener for all of us and they helped us serve a clearly underserved market. Kudos!"
– Andy Middlemiss
VP Sales, Extreme Networks
"Juniper Certified Pre-Owned lets our customers take advantage of proven Juniper technology for less than the cost of new equipment—our commitment to value sets us apart in the secondary market."
– Vince Molinaro
Chief Customer Officer
"Our core team has been building CPO programs for premium brands for nearly 20 years. By leveraging our platform, customers get the benefit of best practices developed from the 40+ customers and $800M in CPO revenue we've built together."